360 Legal Services
Few insurance buyers have the time to read their policies. But the law binds you to the fine print of those policies, even if you don’t read or understand them. As a result, unfavorable policy language can lead to big problems when it comes time to make a claim.
Our attorneys are licensed insurance agents who truly understand both the coverage terms and their practical applications within the legal system. We can assist in drafting contracts and leases to minimize legal exposure for your business, review existing contracts to identify previously unknown risks, and assist with a variety of day-to-day legal matters.
When claims occur, we are there to provide hands-on legal expertise assisting with coverage disputes, litigation oversight, and settlement negotiations.
Our Legal Services Include:
- General Counsel Legal Services
- Review and negotiation of lease agreements to assess and minimize liability
- Review and negotiation of contractor agreements in order to transfer as much liability as possible
- Analysis of employee handbooks and other employment documents
- Drafting of purchase order terms and conditions
- Business Litigation
- Collection Matters
- Entity Formation and Advice
- Contractor Risk Transfer & Indemnity Agreements
- Employment Law & Document Review
- Insurance Coverage Issues & Opinions
- Contract Review & Drafting
- Waivers and Releases
Contact Us Today:
For your no-cost consultation, contact us today. Click Here
360 Risk Management, Inc
21500 Haggerty, Suite 140
Northville, MI 48167