Risk Management Services
Today’s business environment present a variety of emerging threats beyond fire and theft. Cyber crimes such as computer hacking and social engineering fraud are potential multi-million dollar exposures to your business that traditional insurance doesn’t always cover. Reputational damages caused by a media-hyped foodborne illness event can destroy an otherwise successful restaurant almost overnight.
Protecting your business from threats like these requires a unique approach. At 360 Risk Management, our insurance professionals take the time necessary to understand not just your business, but the ever-changing world that surrounds it. We constantly review new products and make sure our clients have access to specialty programs designed for their industries. sure our clients have access to specialty programs designed for their industries.
Our Services Include:
– Traditional insurance placements
– Access to the alternative risk transfer markets
– Claim and litigation review and management
– Fee-based risk management consulting
– Risk-transfer assistance (drafting of risk transfer mechanisms & contracts)
– Delivery of on-site training to employees
– Personal risk management for individuals