Today’s business environment present a variety of emerging threats beyond fire and theft. Cyber crimes such as computer hacking and social engineering fraud are potential multi-million dollar exposures to your business that traditional insurance doesn’t always cover. Reputational damages caused by a media-hyped foodborne illness event can destroy an otherwise successful restaurant almost overnight.
Protecting your business from threats like these requires a unique approach. At 360 Risk Management, our insurance professionals take the time necessary to understand not just your business, but the ever-changing world that surrounds it. We constantly review new products and make sure our clients have access to specialty programs designed for their industries.
– Traditional insurance placements
– Access to the alternative risk transfer markets
– Claim and litigation review and management
– Fee-based risk management consulting
– Risk-transfer assistance (drafting of risk transfer mechanisms & contracts)
– Delivery of on-site training to employees
– Personal risk management for individuals
For your no-cost consultation, contact us today
or call us at 248-360-4100.